Sunday, December 5, 2010

30 days of Blogging... Sure why not.

So, my cute friend Nikki, copied something from her friend that I am copying from her. It is an awesome idea and I am glad that i found it. It is the 30 day blogging challenge.

The whole idea behind the blog challenge is to learn more about yourself while giving others the chance to get a glimpse of who you are also. I hope that my friends will take the challenge as well because it is always fun to learn new things.

Here's the list:


30 day blogging challenge
Day one~ A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day two~ A photo of something you ate today.
Day three~ Your idea of the perfect first date.
Day four~ Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day five~ A photo of yourself two years ago.
Day six~ A photo of an animal you would like to keep as a pet.
Day seven~ Your dream wedding.
Day eight~ A song to match your mood.
Day nine~ A photo of the last item you purchased.
Day ten~ A photo of your favorite place to eat.
Day eleven~ What's in your makeup bag?
Day twelve~ A photograph of the town you love in.
Day thirteen~ Your favorite musician and why?
Day fourteen~ A TV show that you are currently addicted to.
Day fifteen~ Something you don't leave the house without.
Day sixteen~ Your celebrity crush.
Day seventeen~ A photo of you and your family.
Day eighteen~ Something you crave a lot.
Day ninteen~ Another picture of yourself.
Day twenty~ The meaning behing your blog name.
Day twenty-one~ A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day twenty-two~ A letter to someone who has hurt you lately.
Day twenty-three~ 15 facts about you.
Day twenty-four~ A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day twenty-five~ What's in your purse?
Day twenty-six~ A photo of somewhere you've been.
Day twenty-seven~ A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Day twenty-eight~ Your favorite movie.
Day twenty-nine~ Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day thirty~ A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past.
Now comes the really fun part. Tomorrow I start my 30 day blogging adventure. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I am going to enjoy doing it.
P.S. Now it's your turn. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! And I'm so going to take you up on the challenge! However, it's going to have to wait until after my Christmas blog post project I have going on. :) I can't wait to read yours, though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! Do you mind if I take the challenge as well, plus pass it on to a friend who hasn't blogged in a while?

    ReplyDelete