Sunday, December 5, 2010

1 down... 29 to go.

Day 1~ A photo of myself and a description of how my day was.
This picture was taken a la self portrait almost a month ago.

Today was a good day. It started with me sleeping in. That is one of the best things about Sundays. After I got up I hung out a while and debated going to church. I shouldn't say that, I know, but I am having a hard time with my new ward. It is weird. Lots of good people, but weird none the less. After I decided to go I got ready and then ended up going to my friends ward today. I left after sacrament. When I got home, my sister and her family were here watching Holiday Inn with my mom. I love that movie. Really, I just love Bing Crosby.

After that was over we decided to go shopping for Christmas trees. YAY!!!! There is nothing like the smell of a fresh Christmas tree. We found a cute little tree and bought it and brought it home. It took lots of creativity and rigging to get it to stand in the tree stand, but a couple of hours, two kitchen towels, one plastic cup, and lots of duct tape later, it is standing all on its own. If it is still standing in the morning victory will be mine. Then came MythBusters and blogging and next comes sleep. What a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment