Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day three... Three can you believe it. :)

Day 3: Your idea of the perfect first date...

Hmm my idea of the perfect first date... Right now I am thinking that any first date would be good. It has been a while since I have been on a date. :) I think that the perfect first date would have to be something fun and active. I am not into the whole movie thing for a first date. How are you supposed to get to know anyone while you are sitting in a movie theatre.

I once heard of a date that someone went on that intrigued me. I think it would be a great first date. You go to a book store and give each other 15 minutes to find books from different sections that mean something to you or describe you in some way or another. Then after you get back together you explain why you picked each book. I think that paired with food and mini golf would be a really fun first date. It would be a great way to get to know each other. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment