Saturday, December 11, 2010

Once upon a dream...

Day 7~ My dream wedding.


Like most girls I have been dreaming of my wedding since I was little. My dream wedding would take place in the winter and I would be married in the Salt lake temple. I have always wanted to get married in the winter just so I could wear a big cloak like Belle wore in Beauty and the Beast. I just want to be a beautiful bride. =^) After pictures we would go to our reception and dance and enjoy the night with our family and friends. Honestly we would be lost with each other and everyone else would be a nice bonus. Then we would leave amid sparklers and bubbles. I don't know what our colors would be and I don't know what my cake would look like, but I know that I would be happy because I would be with the one I loved. And after all, what else matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment