Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 4

Day 4~ Your favorite picture of your best friend...

This one was hard for me to try to narrow down, So I didn't. I don't have just one best friend. I have been blessed to have many people in my life that I consider my best friends. So here are some pictures of my favorite people.

This is my sister. I think she was my first best friend though it took me a while to realize it.

Ben, Kyle, Amy, and I. What a fun night.


Tami, April, and Ally. These girls are so great.
Becca and I. Oh the fun of high school. This girl is amazing.

Amy, Tami, and I.
There are many, many others that I consider to be my best friends. The tragedy is that I can't list all of them. So for those of you who aren't listed, and you know who you are, I love you and my life has been blessed because of you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment