Friday, May 27, 2011

Days 27-29 (Almost finished and it's about time.)

Day 27~ A picture of me last year and now and how I have changed since then.

This is me last year. I had just had me hair done by April and I loved it.

This is me this year. How have I changed???? Well, that is a good question. I would like to say that there have been monumental changes since then, but really I am kind of stuck in my ways and change doesn't come easy for me. The biggest change in my life has been my job. I am no longer working at the temple. I am now working at Planet Fitness. It has been a great job and I love it. Hopefully, there will be more interesting changes here in the near future. I'll keep you posted. :)

Day 28~ My favorite movie.

My favorite movie is White Christmas. It doesn't matter what time of year it is, I could watch that movie over and over and over again. I love Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye. They are amazing performers. I also love the story. It give me hope that someday some one will love me like that. :)

Day 29~ Something you could never get tired of doing.

Something I could never get tired of doing is reading. Through books you can go anywhere, be anyone, and do anything that you want to do. There are no limits when you have a book in front of you. Books are a great escape. :)

1 comment: