Monday, February 7, 2011

I love my family. :)

Day seventeen~ A photo of you and your family.
I love this days challenge. I love my family and I think that they are great. :) My family are some of the most important things in my life.
My Cute Mommy and I. She is awesome.
This is one of my favorite pictures ever. This is my nephew James(on the left), my brother-in-law RC(on ther right) and my nephew Aidan(in front). This was the day I went into the MTC and the last time I saw James. He passed away while I was on my mission. I just love this picture.
My beautiful nieces and I. Briana(in the middle) and Emilee(on the right). These girls are so talented and beautiful.
And last, but certainly not least... My sister Claudia and I. This was at the opening for one of the Harry Potter movies(in case you couldn't tell) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment