Sunday, January 30, 2011

There's a reason its called a crush.... :)

Day 16: Your Celebrity Crush

I think this blog challenge is a little unfair. Asking me to narrow my celebrity crushes to just one is like asking me to only have on pair of shoes for the rest of my life. Now, I have never met any of these guys and I have no idea what they are like but really I just like looking at them. Make no mistake, I am under no delusions that I would ever meet these guys or that they would fall madly in love with me, but like I said... Fun to look at. :)

Oliver Phelps

I just love him and James as Fred and George Weasly on Harry Potter.

Kellan Lutz

Okay I know the whole Twilight thing has made him famous and I would be lying if I said that I didn't love Twilight. But he is so cute. I love his dimples. Ryan Lochte

Ryan Lochte... A US olympic swimmer. I used to be a swimmer once upon a time and Watching him swim makes me want to take it up again. It is so impressive.

David Boreanaz

I have had a thing for him since he was on Buffy. You know that troubled vampire who wants to be good but just can't seem to manage it. Now he is on my other favorite show Bones.

Ryan Reynolds

Okay how can you say no to this guy. I mean come on. He is a cutie.

And now for my two favorite celebrity crushes ever. These two guys can sell me on a movie no matter what the plot. As long as one of these two guys are in it I will watch it. Put them both in a movie together and I would be in heaven. :) Hugh Jackman

and of course the totally amazing, incredibly talented...

Johnny Depp.

Need I say more???? I think not. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I don't even know half of these, but you're right, they are nice to look at! hahaha. Ryan though, he's a total hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I like your two most favorites!!! Boy. Hot guys. :)

    ReplyDelete