Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter Rocks


Professors Trelawney, Sprout, Flitwick, Lockhart, Umbridge, and Moody.

Okay so you have to forgive me while I geek out a bit. Last night was the beginning of the end of Harry Potter. I love Harry Potter and going to the midnight premire is tradition for my sister and I. It is so much fun to go and dress up and see all of the other Harry Potter fans. This year we decided to do something different with our costumes. We decided that we were going to be the Hogwarts professors. These were by far our best costumes to date.
All night long we were told that we had the best costumes of the night and random groups of people kept asking if they could get their pictures with us. It was so funny to see peoples reactions as they realized who we were. We were a hit.

This group was my favorite. They were so fun and they were so excited to see us. Then as we walked into our theatre to watch our show we were applauded. BY THE WHOLE THEATRE!!!! It was so totallt awesome. I loved the movie. Seperating it from the book like you have to with these movies wasn't bad at all this time. Not gonna lie I got teary eyed a couple of times during the movie. But on the upside, the Weasley boys have all grown up to be good looking boys. :)

1 comment:

  1. you looked awesome Shannon! That's cool about the people wanting pics and getting applauded. I can't wait to see the movie myself.....no way I could go to a midnight showing anymore with a baby though :(

    ReplyDelete