Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween


Kyle, Me, Tami, Tami's zombie boyfriend, Amanda, and Curtis

This Halloween has been a really good one. Some of my friends and I started out the season by going to some haunted houses. I love haunted houses. I love Halloween. It is my favorite holiday by far. Nightmare on 13th was our second haunted house. The first one we went to was the Haunted Hollow and after I fell on my face nothing was that scary. :) I am such a clutz.
Mom and her friend were Mr. and Mrs. Potatohead for their bowling league's Halloween party. It was fun. We even had changeable faces for them, but since we just finished them before she had to leave their faces never changed.
Cute Audra
Audra and I took it upon ourselves to have a Halloween party this year and it was a lot of fun to just get to be with my friends. I have the greatest friends on the world. They are so amazing and I am so blessed to have them in my life.
Tami, Kat, Kyle, Me, Amanda, April, Ben, and Lindsey
This was after the party when we came over to see my mom. Kyle snuck in the backdoor and sat in the kitchen until my mom went in there so that he could scare her. It was really funny. He is lucky that my mom loves him. :D Halloween ended with movies at Amanda's and games at April's. What a fun holiday this one has been. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment