Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I need a plan...


Recently I have had all of these grand ideas and designs, but I lack the know how, the funds, and the direction that I need to begin. It is kind of frustrating not knowing what I want to do with my life. Or better yet, where to start. There is so much that I want to do and no where near enough time to do it all. How do I start? I just want to have a path, a direction to go. I want to do something that I love. Something that I look forward to doing every day. How do I decide? And once I decide how do I find the motivation and keep it propelling me forward? These are just some of the things on my mind lately. Take it for what it is worth.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are struggling. You are not alone, however. I have been pondering a lot on many of these things, too...and it gets so confusing trying to decide which way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep going Shannon! The future is a scary and frustrating thing...but just keep going. The Lord will show you what you need to do...even if it wasn't what you expected at first. Just keep praying about it...and if you need a little extra push once you find out what you want to do, I'll boss ya around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i struggle with that too. I have never gone back to college since my one year at Snow and I don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life. I want to be a stay at home mom, but that's not possible until my husband is done with school. to your post after this one, good luck and my prayers are with you that everything will work out!

    ReplyDelete