Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

I totally geeked out when I met these two.
Sometimes I am an accident waiting to happen.








My cute Mommy and I.




This last week I got to go to Disneyland. It was the first time I had been there since I was 6 and it was AMAZING!!! I'm 26 and being there made me feel like I was six again. I was so excited that I was there and it showed. I bought me an autograph book and really enjoyed finding my favorite Disney characters. I geeked out when I found some of them. I am sure that there were people there who thought I was crazy as I screamed for Goofy and Chip and Dale. Mom, Ann, and I spent 3 days there and at California Adventure. My favorite ride out of all of it was Tower of Terror. Although while mom and I were waiting in line my hands were shaking and I thought I was going to die. It was such a good vacation. I loved being able to see my Uncle Lee. He is such a sweet man. I am convinced that Disneyland really is the happiest place on Earth. There is such a magical feeling there and no matter how old I get the inner child in me will continue to geek out when I meet my favorites or when I stand in line for my favorite ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment