Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rescued By a Cute Boy


This is the cute boy who saved me today.

On my way home from work and my friend Sarah's wedding I got a flat tire. I needed new tires anyway, but this just pushed it further. I started to change the tire myself, in a skirt no less. Before I could get very far a VERY cute guy stopped to help me. It was awesome. I had been there about 10 minutes when he stopped. At one point he asked me if I had ever changed a tire... I told him yes, but that changing a tire in a skirt adds a whole new degree of difficulty to the task. Well, he changed my tire then when I got in my car to go home, my car wouldn't start. So I called a tow truck for a jump. I waited 45 minutes for them. So, it is all better now.

Lesson learned today: 4 new tires ~ $292.00... jump start ~ 45 minutes of my life... Being rescued by a sweet, cute guy ~ PRICELESS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it that there are knights in shining armor still left in the world!!! :D

    ReplyDelete