Monday, July 19, 2010

Best Birthday Ever

This weekend was the best ever. It was my birthday and it was so much fun. That morning mom and I went to breakfast and shopping. It was nice to spend the morning with her. I really wanted to go to Disneyland for my birthday, but that didn't happen. So, I decided on the next best thing... Toy Story 3 at the drive-in with my AMAZING friends. They are so good to me. It was such a blast.
Look at how cute we all are. My friends are
GREAT!!!
My friends thought that they were funny and sang Happy Birthday very loudly to me before the movie started. It was kind of embarrassing, but really fun.

The next day we went to Cowabunga Bay. I totally turned into a kid again. We were there for 4 hours and by the time we left we were all exhausted. Not to mention sunburned. It was so much fun though.
My cute sister and I after our Cowabunga Bay adventure. I am so glad that I have the greatest friends and family in the world. They made my birthday the best EVER!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The cowabunga place looks AWESOME!!! You need to take me there!!! Shannon I love you so much! You're birthday really was the best! I thought it was so so fun! Then again, I always have a blast with you :) You don't know how much you mean to me :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete