Saturday, May 22, 2010

Infinate worth....

I don't know if I am the only one who ever feels this way, but sometimes I feel like I have no purpose or direction. I sometimes feel like I am wandering. At one particully difficult time in my life I had a very dear friend invite me over to watch this movie and she made me pay special attention to this song. It helped me remember that I needed to rely on the my Heavenly Father more. To this day when I am struggling I think of this song and it makes me remember that although I can't see what the Lord sees and I often don't understand what He is doing or His timing, I know that He will pull me through and I will be better for it.

Don't forget to pause my music and enjoy this wonderful song. =^)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Shannon! Thank you. The more I get to know you (by whatever means), the more I feel we have in common. I just want you to know that you are not alone in this - I also have times when I feel I lack a purpose and even a tiny glint of direction. (And have just this last week, in fact.) It's amazing to me how much the Spirit is connected to each of us. I don't know why you were prone to put this up now, but thanks. You are such an amazing person - I know that you have been a wonderful example to me (among other things), and I think that is part of your beautiful purpose here. I know that I have been touched by having known you - so that's at least something, right?! :o) Your lesson today was wonderful, BTW. I was going to comment, but we ran out of time... Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete