Monday, July 16, 2007

My Early Birthday

Tomorrow is my 24th birthday. I had an amazing early birthday last week however. On July 8th, my sister's birthday, my sister and I celebrated our birthdays together. My sister lives in Boise and I live in Ogden. We met in Twin Falls and went to dinner together. We opened presents together and the people in the restraunt thought that we were crazy. I loved it though. It was one of the best birthdays I have had. I spent the week following with my sister and for our birthdays we went and watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on opening night. Claudia, R.C., Briana, and I all dressed up and it was so much fun. Claudia and I were Gryffindor students, R.C. was a Slytherin, and Briana was the Fat Lady. It was great. For my birthday I got an MP3 player and a Tinkerbell steering wheel cover from mom. Claudia and R.C. got me my Harry Potter wand. The kids got me some other Tinkerbell stuff. It was a lot of fun. All in all I have had a great birthday and my birthday isn't even until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment